Sunday 8 September 2013

"WHAT DRIVES YOU?" MINI PROJECT


Few days ago, I thought of doing an experiment about what motivates human in their lives. And then, an idea came and I thought it was a noble one indeed!

And without further ado, I put up a note on my Facebook page and tagged my friends (in random manner) and make a small announcement about the project.

My objective is to see how many is willing to share what drives them in their lives and how many people actually have the same driving factors? Would it be interesting to see two people who are non related sharing the same exact driving factor!

Below is the small announcement that I put up:

Ok, here it goes. I would need each of you to find a piece of paper or cardboard and let me know "WHAT DRIVES YOU?". Just write your ANSWER on the paper or cardboard with a marker pen. Make sure its BIG enough that people can read. You can write more than 1. Maximum 3. Then hold up the paper or cardboard, snap a pic of yourself with it (give me your best shot!) and email me the pic. You can wear a funny hat, a mask, a huge spectacle, etc. Email the pic to me at quitjoblivelife@gmail.com. I will mail you the link once I put it up. I need 100 people to do this, its just one of my experiment to see how many is willing to share what drives them in their lives  A noble project indeed. Thanks!

Too small to read? 

Basically, I am looking for 100 people to do this! It can be anyone at all. 

What I would need each participants to do is to find a piece of paper or cardboard and write their answers on it. Let me know "WHAT DRIVES THEM" in Life? Make sure to write it clearly and big enough for people to read.

One can write up to a maximum of 3 answers. Once this is done, hold up the paper or cardboard (smile!) and get someone to snap your photo with it! (See above visual for an example) It is super simple! 

You can wear anything you like to do this or take it anywhere you like! You can sit in a cafe and write your answer on a piece of serviette too! Be creative! You can even snap a photo of yourself like this too in case you are too shy (see below visual)!.



Email the photo over to me at quitjoblivelife@gmail.com and I will mail the link (of your photo) to you once I put it up.

So it doesnt matter who you are, where you live, I hope you will support me in this mini project. 

Look forward to have your photo on this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...