Friday 16 August 2013

LEAP WITH JOY!


As at yesterday’s 6pm onwards, I was feeling like a cow that jumps over the moon!

It was my first attempt to write to all these aspiring & inspiring individuals that I have in mind and receiving heart-warming replies from these total strangers that are not only humble but also successful all within the same day makes my heart leaped with joy!

Those who have responded to the invitation, "You are simply awesome!..."

My first (coming soon!) interview to be featured in this maiden voyage will be kick off by a famous passive income blogger whose spirit and determination is one that I really admire. I wont reveal the name yet and prefer to keep this as a surprise :-) 

My only regret is that if only I am able to conduct the interview longer, I’d probably learn from him on how did he actually did it. Making his first million! However, due to time constraints, he is kind enough to proceed with a short email interview and share a valuable advice for people like you and me. I reckon that one way to find out how he actually made his first million is to obtain the book that he wrote.

His no hold barred postings on how he made his income online month after month (and even made it transparent for all to see too!) is simply amazing to read. I don’t know how he actually did it, but one thing for sure, he really worked hard (and consistent too) to achieve that much of an envied income. I can imagine the amount of time taken to monitor and record the daily income.


As of now, I am still working on the posting. So stay tune for a piece of his valuable advice on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...