Sunday 21 July 2013

DAY THREE/FOUR 20 & 21/7 : CHILLAX WEEKENDS!


Weekend is usually the days where I spend time with my family. My apology if you are reading a combo here :-)

For the past two days, apart from spending time with family watching movies at home and...eating, I bought another two know-hows books to learn more about the techniques and tips in becoming...an INFOPRENUER!

One of the books was indeed a good buy as I managed to get the book discounted at 50% from the store manager! Well...considering that its the last copy in the store and the pages had turned slightly yellow.
Tonight, I will start scribbling my ideas & plan, and setting deadlines for each.

My coaching site development plan may start in August, while I am still struggling to find the right name for another project.

Nevertheless, I plan not to waste time at work while serving my notice (2 months is a loooong wait) and decided to use it to develop and touch up my business ideas. At least, it keeps me on my toes to stay focus to achieve my mission :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...