Wednesday 17 July 2013

DAY ONE 18/7 : START OF A JOURNEY


After weeks of enquiries / emails, back & forth, I finally shortlisted the designers that will be working with me on this much anticipated project of mine. Max excited!

Well, technically the project will only start next month so I can have some time working on my articles, etc. Furthermore, I will be leaving the existing company in two months (yes, to move to another better paying job) and there's just lots to do!

Okay, here's the thing. Remember I told you that I am going to work on this and give myself 90 days? Well, the count starts today, as Day ONE! 


Remember this date 18 July 2013! 18072013 :-)


In stages, I will work with the new company for a certain period while working on my project on the side. My ultimate plan is to slowly leave the 'nest'. Truth is, I do not aspire to be at a higher level in the Corporate world. By having such aspiration, it means that I still want to be at an employers' mercy. No, thank you!

Having the opportunity to be this high at the height of my career makes me feel thankful and humble. I have gone through lots of career obstacles to achieve such honour. I am grateful that I am finally on track with my life goal. And this page will chronicle the 90 days journey and I hope (in case you are just like me) we can walk together to achieve our dreams. 

My hope is that we will be able to built a community that is self sustained - minus the job or submitting ourselves to employment. To help others discover their strengths and capabilities inspires me to focus in this project and your support is utmost welcomed!

Stay tuned for more updates on the site development and of course, my journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...