Tuesday 16 July 2013

LIFE HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE MAKING PLANS FOR THE FUTURE


It's extremely important to make plans if you have the intention to leave your job someday.

I am NOT talking about making only ONE plan, come up with several plans so you have something to fall back to.

I recalled my boss telling me that I am not only a curious person (I seek answers to my curiosities too!), I am a planner too! He is absolutely right about this.

I don't see why it is wrong to make plans in life. While it is true that we can't always have what we wanted or achieve close to what we have planned, hence having several plans could help us move on from one endeavour to another (if Plan A doesn't work...) and it also helps to minimise any painful moments arising form unmet expectations along the way.

Hence the reason why I created this Blog. I hope to create and revolutionise a community that are not afraid to leave their comfort zone and pursue their talent/dreams. I look forward in building a community that provides emotional support and opportunities towards one another while embarking in their own personal journey.


The create-your-own profession is nothing new, and in fact, most people in the past have their own businesses and worked for themselves. It is only after the revolutionary period/era that many opted to work for others because it's 'safer' and 'easier' to earn a monthly wage. Little did they realise that by stepping into this so called 'Comfort Zone' they have to sacrifice their time, dreams and freedom. They are bounded by contract, rules and regulations set by the employers.

While not everyone has the ability to come up with a business, to run and grow it at the same time, some is better off working for others. It is not because they are incapable or untalented, it is because they have been in the comfort hole for too long to be able to step out and think of something to improve their lives.

They rather go by the flow and be contented. However, at the end of the day, they are the same group of people that complaint about how difficult their life is, how their jobs sucks, how they earned peanuts, etc.

My quest is to do this together with you. Let's step out of our comfort zone and pursue our dream. If you ask me why, I'd tell you that because we deserve it and life is much more than getting stuck in a hole and feeling miserable about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...