Sunday 8 September 2013

JUMPSTART YOUR MOTIVATION NOW!



How do you motivate yourself to push yourself closer to your dream or plan?

There are plenty of ways to get motivated and here are the things that I do to motivate myself.


LISTEN TO INSPIRING MUSIC

I love listening to music. YouTube is a great platform to search more motivational songs. Type 'Inspiring Music or Inspiring Songs' in the search box, chances are you'll get more choices to choose from with just one click, just like this one. You can even share it with friends & families.



WATCH MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS

Again, I use YouTube to search for Motivational videos. Like the one I have here. You can watch more of them with just one click!



READ ARTICLES ON SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE

You can Google up articles on successful people and read it for free over the internet. Or you may visit the bookstore for autobiographies of successful people. I often read them to motivate myself, because these people were once just like me and you before they became successful.


READ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES

There are plenty of beautiful, inspiring motivational quotes in the internet. I love them as they can be easily saved into your computer and you can change your computer screen with different quotes everyday to remind you of your dream and objectives every day. You can also print them out and pin it to your office cubicle, fridge or anywhere visible to you.


TALK TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT

One thing about this blog is that I get to mail or talk to people who have been there done that to share their stories on what inspired them to take their leap and how did they do it. Its interesting to learn from each one of them. No two persons have the same experience and tips to achieve success. But one thing for sure, most of them started with a dream/passion and they pushed themselves hard to work for it. They persevered and each time they fail, they get up again only to improvise their approach and strategy to achieve their dream.


READ INSPIRING BLOGS

Yes, though I manage a blog that aims to inspire others to quit their (mundane) job and live their life to the fullest, I do read other people's blogs too. Again, no two persons are alike when it comes to writing and delivering a message. Reading other people's blogs helps motivate me why I am doing what I am currently doing.


TRAVEL TO NEW PLACES AND MEET NEW PEOPLE

Travelling to new places and meeting new people helps you to understand how they live their lives. Its interesting to meet REAL successful people that made their fortunes from scratch. They can be a shop owner, a gallery owner, an holiday inn owner, etc. Its amazing to learn from them on how they made it despite having a rough start.

So, what about you? Why don't you share with me on how do you get yourself motivated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...