Wednesday 18 September 2013

HOW BADLY DO YOU WANT CHANGE?


Lately, I have been receiving emails from readers asking me how I can actually HELP them.

Questions like, is there a gizmo or solutions that can change their fate from no job to filthy rich? How about sure fire tips that can help one to stay at home forever and don’t work for a day - ever?

Perhaps it is due to desperation that they probably thought I am this fairy godmother that can grant them a miracle solution. Hence, I am sorry to disappoint you that I am as real as you are and I have walked the path that you’re walking now.

Frankly, I don’t offer any miracle works or provide express solutions to anyone who desperately wanted change in their lives. I would have done it for myself first if it works that way right?

What I do know is that, my method has turned me to what I am today. I have allowed myself to be more open and creative. I let myself went through the self-discovery journey and equipped myself with knowledge enough to guide those who really wants to help themselves.

There is really no such thing as fly by night solutions folks.

If you really want CHANGE, then you must help ME to help YOU.

And how can you do that? 

By following my guide and respond to me on timely basis (everyone communicates online these days, how hard can it be?). I want your cooperation and not wait for me to nudge or cheer you. Only with the right attitude and mindset can set you free from whatever issues you are having now.

Each of us are unique, our life story, how we get here from there, our upbringing, etc. While a manual guide can be designed to be universal, the coaching part is different. It is unique. No two persons produce the same result almost instantly. Hence the reason why we (YOU + ME) need to work together to make it work for YOU.

Some are so determined that within a week, they already know what they wanted and how to pursue it without further guidance. Some clueless ones who have no idea where to start and expect external force to push them (while they don’t do much) will see result (or no result at all) much later despite the coaching and guide.

Don’t waste your time or money if you are not ready to help yourself to change. 

I know that some of you have this aching desire to change for a long time. I want you to feel it and allow it to take over your mind completely. Let it fire your spirit. Imagine what would your life be after the change.


So at the end of the day, it’s really up to you. How badly do you want change?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...