Tuesday 13 August 2013

THE MILLIONAIRES JOURNEY


Sorry for the short hiatus.

I have been busy with compiling resources & ideas, doing research apart from my daily work routines as well as taking care of my daughter & household chores. Phew! Women are really something huh? We can juggle all in one day…and by the time it’s time for me to update the blog in the evening,  my energy has depleted and I am already yawning like I haven’t slept in 5 years!

And I wonder why I haven’t lost much weight.

Today, during breakfast, I saw a man working on something on his laptop. He looks so casual and contented. I caught a glimpse on his laptop on what looked like an assignment – and he’s doing it at the comfort of his time. At another corner, I saw a stylish young lady working on something on her laptop too, constantly checking her mobile, she was typing away while sipping coffee.

I like what I am seeing. People taking control of their time, no rush…enjoying it every minute doing things they love and even have enough time for their loved ones. Doing this every now and then, taking time to observe my surroundings gives me great inspiration.

Then it triggers me, I want to be just like them. But I can’t just leave my job while I have commitments to manage right? Since I am a curious person, I wonder how on earth did these people do it? Or specifically, what did they do to quit their jobs and start their businesses successfully? For sure each have their own journey that they can never forget. I know I wouldn’t!

So I decided to learn from those who have done it before.

Hence, I have decided to embark on this quest by interviewing 100 influential, successful people who have done it ALL. It didn’t matter where they are from, everyone has a story to share!

While posting this up, I am currently in the midst of shortlisting names (some are BIG names!) of those that I’d love to get in touch with and I am so excited! This will really keep me on my toes for the next few weeks.

My ultimate wish? I wished that they would support me in this mission – though I do not know them personally ;-)

And why wouldn’t they? Already achieved so much success in their lives, what a noble thing to do sharing tips with others so we can learn a thing or two. I’d say it’s a good karma!  

So stay tuned and watch out for this blog folks for more awesome goodness coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...