Monday 26 August 2013

MOVING TO A NEW 'BUNGALOW'


GOTCHA! 


Sorry folks! I was just pulling your legs on this one (grin).

Don't worry, IF I ever moved to this kind of mansion, I'll definitely do the chicken dance on a video and post it on YouTube!

Anywho, in order to serve the readers better, I have decided to transform this blog to an even BETTER platform & design for ease of navigation. That's right! I am getting a new facelift for the blog so readers can straight away zoom into any topic they like whenever they are at the site.

I am super excited! It’s like building my very own private bungalow! This time using my own domain (a dot com) and no longer using the free domain that I currently use. 

In other words, soon I will own a ‘house’ and no longer ‘renting’ :-D

It all started a few days ago when I saw an attractive offer from a website designer company via a social media site (I will share the link soon, promise!). Curious about that attractive promo, I sent them an enquiry. They were super efficient that they contacted me the very next day and I was immediately smitten by the length of professional elaborations and options offered. 

Diligently, I quickly checked their company website and the works that they have done, and BAM! Decision made and work will be commencing soon!

So please be patient whenever you are experiencing the Blog’s downtime as face lifting work will be carried out in phases but rest assured you will love result as much as I will too!

Stay tune for more tips on how to BREAK FREE from the chains that binds you (aka the Job) and learn success tips from REAL successful business people and people who have been there and done that!

I honestly think that there nothing is more inspiring than learning and reading it in their own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...